After dogs, cats are the only animals that are considered to be the best. It is neither large insight nor does it make much noise. You can raise them comfortably without any complaints. Whenever you bring a cat at home, you should take special care of it because it is very sensitive. If you are a newbie and want to know how to take care of the cat then here are some tips for you.
Tips for taking care of the cat
1. Little kittens require twice as much nutrition as an adult cat. When they are 5-6 months old, then start giving them food four times a day.
2. Never feed a cat with a dog. Always feed him with cats to give the right kind of nutrition.
3. After 8-10 months, do not ever feed him only milk or cat food, but also give homemade food like rice, milk and curd. This will give the cat a taste of homemade food.
4. There is no need to bathe the cat daily. When the cat’s body starts to stink, you can bathe it with cold water. Hot water can damage the cat’s body.
5. Brush the cat’s hair daily with a brush. This will remove the broken hair and clean the backteria.
6. Sleep in bed with your cat for a few days, but never make it a habit. Once she has a habit of sleeping with you, she will never leave you.
7. Go outside and play with your cat. Exercise and race are good for the growth of cats.
8. If the cat hits his paw then stop it right there, otherwise that thing will get included in his habit.
9. Small cats need medicine, so visit a veterinarian and try not to miss a single medicine.
10. As the cat gets older, take care of its teeth, ears and nails and keep them clean at all times. There is a lot of dirt hidden in the claws, so take special care of its cleaning. Cut nails and keep clean.